MARINA BAY GIVES BACK CHARITY BAZAAR
GIFT REDEMPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Marina One, 7 Straits View, Singapore 018936
28 & 29 November 2023 | 11.00AM – 2.30PM
One Raffles Quay – The Open Plaza, Singapore 048583
5 & 6 December 2023 | 11.00AM – 2.30PM
OUE Bayfront, 50 Collyer Quay, Singapore 049321
12 & 13 December 2023 | 11.00AM – 2.30PM
- Gift redemption is only valid at the above-stated bazaars, during the specified event duration/period. No extension of Redemption Period will be allowed.
- Each receipt eligible for redemption must be of a minimum $30 value in a single receipt, spent from 13 November – 13 December 2023, at any retail and dining outlets within Marina Bay Alliance precinct (ie. Within Marina Bay Financial Centre, Marina Bay Link Mall, One Raffles Quay, Marina One, OUE Bayfront, The Fullerton Hotel, The Fullerton Heritage, The Fullerton Bay and The Clifford Pier) AND a minimum spend of $10 at our Marina Bay Gives Back Charity Bazaar.
- Each person can make unlimited redemptions. The redeemable items are based on the availability of items, while stock last.
- Regardless of the amount spent, the maximum gifts allowable to be redeemed is capped at 1 item per redemption, per person. Combination of receipts is not permitted. No split of amount to be combined with other receipts is permitted.
- This promotion/redemption is not valid for purchases at convenience stores, supermarkets/grocers, aesthetics related purchases, medical, enrichment/education, insurance payments, bill payments, workshops and classes, fitness membership, any membership packages, and donations made to the charity organisations/social enterprises.
- Used/redeemed receipt or any receipts that do not meet the criteria/regulations of the event will automatically render this redemption null and void.
- Each person must be able to produce a printed receipt which is legible. Defaced or otherwise damaged receipt will be deemed invalid. A picture of the receipt with personal details of the receiver, will be recorded.
- Marina Bay Alliance reserves the right to reject any redemption for failure/refusal to produce the receipt and provide personal details. If Marina Bay Alliance suspects the receipt to be false or tampered with in any way, or otherwise Marina Bay Alliance believes in its sole discretion that the redemption is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Gifts/items are while stocks last and not exchangeable for cash or kind.
- Marina Bay Alliance reserves the sole right to decide and change the gifts offered for redemption. All gift items may not be of similar value or the same item for each redemption/person. Gifts redeemed/ received are final and cannot be exchanged.
- Any sales and product disputes, complaints or legal action between partners and customers must be settled amongst the parties.
- Marina Bay Alliance will not be responsible and will not replace any lost, stolen, damaged, defaced, expired and/or otherwise redeemed items.
- Marina Bay Alliance reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reason.